Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Week of January 8, 2018



Dear Families,


Happy New Year! I hope you had a great holiday and were able to enjoy some time with your children. I’m looking forward to learning about your child's Winter Break memories.

Thank you for all the gifts! My Bears (and families) are very generous and thoughtful! My family also enjoyed eating all of the delicious goodies that you shared.

On Monday we will have a fun day back to school with Smart Start. Students will rotate through all four first grade classes and participate in different crafts or activities. If any parent volunteers are interested in helping our class walk through the different classes, please let me know. The times are from 8:45-10:30, 11:00-11:50, and 1:00-1:50. Here is the link to Sign Up.

Because of Smart Start, we will not have our regular scheduled Library Time or Centers on Monday.

Although Monday is Family Night (No homework), I will send home homework packet #14. It can be returned to school on Tuesday (1/16). If you need more time, please let me know.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you on Monday!