Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Welcome Back To School!

 Welcome to Room 6

Mrs. Bergman, First Grade

BergmanC@unionsd.org

408-356-6146


Dear Families,

 

I hope you have enjoyed a nice summer break.  I have enjoyed my time spent with my family.

 

It's almost time for a new school year to begin and I'm looking forward to an exciting year! I can't wait to see you on Wednesday, August 17th!


Supplies:

I will be purchasing the supplies we will be using in class, so there is no need for you to purchase items for your child to bring in.   If you would like to purchase something to help out our classroom, you can send in boxes of soft tissues, baby wipes, hand sanitizer gel (low or no scent), or glue sticks.


Schedule:

First Grade starts at 8:15 am and ends at 2:40 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. *Wednesdays* are modified and students will be dismissed at 1:15 pm.

 

Snack and Water:

We take a "Snack Break" recess at 10:30 every morning.  I highly recommend that you provide your child with their own snack to optimize their playtime. Please send your first grader to school with a water bottle that fits in their backpack and has a good seal. *It's good to practice for your child to fill their own water bottle and tighten the lid at home.

 

Back to School Night:

Back to School Night (For adults) is on Wednesday, August 31! 

 

I'm looking forward to meeting you and your family this year!

 

Mrs. Bergman

 


bergmanc@unionsd.org

or

MrsCherylBergman@gmail.com