Friday, May 12, 2017

Week of May 15, 2017


We only have 19 days of school left, the class is counting. Homework #30 is our last homework packet of first grade!

This Monday will be the last week to check out library books. Also, we are back to our regular library time of 9:30.

Thank you all for being flexible with our different substitutes the last 6 days. Each one had wonderful things to say about our class.

Thank you to Mrs. Dupree and Mrs. Kasenchak for our great Cornerstone lesson on Tuesday.

I’d like to put together a slideshow of pictures throughout the school year. I have many, however if you have any that captures many students from our class, I would love a copy. You can send them to me via email, CD/DVD, or dropbox with myMrsCherylBergman@gmail.com email address.

I hope I see you tonight at the Fantasy Fair (5:00-8:00). The students had a glimpse of the cakes for the Cake Walk.

Happy Mother's Day!