Friday, January 20, 2017

Week of January 23, 2017


Yesterday I sent home the poster and information on the 100th day of school. Please let me know if you have any questions.

We still have a few spots left on our 100th day snack list.  Here is the sign up, if you wish to contribute.  Thank you.

Also coming up the day before the 100th day of school is The Global Play Day (Feb. 1).  On this day, students will have time to play and learn new games with their classmates. Your child is welcome to bring in a board game or puzzle to share that day.  I also have many puzzles and board games.  

On Monday I will send home a copy of our class list for Valentine cards.  We will have a card exchange on Tuesday, February 14th (not a party).  If your child would like to attach a piece of candy to their cards that’s okay too (please keep in mind that we have several students with nut allergies).

Thank you to all our awesome volunteers this week!  :)

I hope you have a great weekend!