Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Week of January 3, 2017



Welcome back to school and Happy New Year!  I hope you had a great holiday and were able to enjoy some time with your children.  I’ve heard about so many adventures, lost teeth, and relaxing time of your child's Winter Break memories.

Thank you for the gifts!  How did you know that Target is one of my favorite stores!  We also love Greek Food and Opa! Thank you for the sweets and beautiful homemade cards.  My Bears (and families) are very generous and thoughtful!

Today we had a fun day back to school with Smart Start.  Students were able to learn 3 different crafts or activities today.  Ask your child how they liked it, I had a fun time teaching students from other First Grade classes.

I will send home homework packet #15 on Friday.  It can be returned to school on Thursday (1/12).  If you need more time, please let me know.

You probably noticed the construction going on at our campus.  This is to create a STEAM lab for our school.  There is more information about it in our Vista Views.

Tonight is a Family Night, so no homework! J