Tuesday, August 11, 2020

August 11, 2020

It was nice to see you earlier today!  Please let me know if you would like me to email you the recorded meeting.


I wanted to send this information to you right after our meeting, but I had two of my own children’s orientation meetings that ran back to back.  Some of you might have been in other meetings as well! :)


School supply pick-up for first grades is this Friday, 8/14 from 10:00-11:00.


Attached is the QR code for students to join Seesaw.  I will send a separate email this week for the link for parents to join (It is a different app). We will not be using Seesaw until Monday, 8/17.


If you’re interested, I will attach a few “First Day of School” signs that your child can hold for a picture for you. 


Our Zoom ID is provided in email.


I can’t wait to see my first graders tomorrow at 8:30!