Sunday, August 30, 2020

August 30, 2020

 Dear Families,


Here are our Weekly Plans.  I will continue to push out the plans in Seesaw-Activities, for students to work on, based on this schedule.  Remember it will take us some time to develop a routine. I will post all our weekly lessons here, this link is also located on my email signature.  


This week we will start small group practice starting at 12:20 after Read to Self.  They will run for about 20-30 minutes. We will start with one small group per day this week.  Here are our groups for the week. Please note that these groups are not permanent and children may move into different groups. When your child is not working with me, they should be working on the Afternoon Work - independent work.  I will be available for office hours before and after each small group this week.  I will also keep these on our Weekly Lessons Page.


A note on BrainPopJr.: Students should log into the Clever app first, then click Brainpop Jr. so that their device remembers their login. Then students can then click on the link in Seesaw which will take them to the linked lesson.


I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.