Friday, August 28, 2020

August 28, 2020

 Dear Parents,


A couple questions came up at our Wednesday Parent Meeting, one was about the Weekly Plan requesting to sign in to Google Docs and the other was how to get a schedule for class meetings.


Can you try something for me? Can you log into the Google Drive app on the USD Student iPad.  Then click on the link from a Seesaw Activity.  We are hoping the automatic sign-in will kick in and they won't have to log in to see the Google Document (Weekly Plans).


Thank you Mark Hoehne for sending out instructions so we can try that.  I also asked our district if they could push out the Google Calendar app to our iPADs.  I haven’t heard back from them yet, but I hope to soon.


We are still finalizing our Weekly Plans for next week and I will get them out as soon as they are ready.


Happy Friday!