Wednesday, August 5, 2020

August 2020

Welcome to Room 6

Mrs. Bergman, First Grade

BergmanC@unionsd.org

408-356-6146

 

 

Dear Families,

 

I hope you have enjoyed a fantastic summer!  I have enjoyed my time spent with my family.

 

It's almost time for a new school year to begin and I'm looking forward to an exciting year!

 

Please help me get our class roster going by filling out this quick form.  I will be sending out information on our first meeting soon! bit.ly/Bergman2021


Supplies:

Here is our suggested supply list to have at home.

 

I highly recommend that you borrow a school iPad for first grade.  Here is the form to request iPADs and Chromebooks.

     

Supplies from school will be distributed on Friday, August 14th and First Grade's pick up time is 10:00-11:00.  Please read Mrs. Bailey's instructions in the Vista Views, here.

 

Back-To-School Orientation Meetings (Sign up - coming soon).

 

I'm looking forward to meeting you and your family this year!

 

Mrs. Bergman

 


bergmanc@unionsd.org

or

MrsCherylBergman@gmail.com